Biblical Warfare believes that protecting your privacy is very important. This privacy statement applies to the collection, use, and sharing of personal information this website receives from visitors and users of BiblicalWarfare.com.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and other details pertaining to your user experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, respond to a survey, make a post comment, fill out a form, or any time you enter information on our site.
- When you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding orders, new blog posts, and other marketing communications.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning from our web hosting service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- If you turn cookies off it may turn off some of the features of this site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Social Sharing – Social Sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third-party. If you click on one of the social sharing buttons, certain PII may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting Out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to your using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via email, if you are subscribed to our email list
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- Google’s use of the advertising cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via on-site notification within one business day and via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped by being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients who signed up for the newsletter.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- To not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe easily via a link at the bottom of each email.
Fruitfully Write, LLC
PO Box 0417
St Charles, IL 60183
Last Edited on October 19, 2022